DreamCatcher: Reflections - Vol.1, Ch. 4 (BETA)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Riza Wolfe is the kind of person often referred to as a daydreamer. With her high school days approaching an end quicker than she would like, and the threat of a mundane adult life looming over her, she’s always wondering if there’s something more out there.
As it turns out, there is.
After receiving an unassuming dream catcher as a gift one day, Riza soon finds herself following a character she thought she’d made up through a mysterious nexus realm and into a parallel world, where she is supposedly one of seven “Dreamers” of legend. She gets what she’s always wanted–an adventure, and a greater purpose…sort of. The problem is, no one seems to know exactly why the Dreamers are there, just that it means something very, very bad is coming. It’s up to Riza, her new werewolf guardian, Luna, and the assortment of companions they collect along the way to unite with the other Dreamers, and figure out why they were summoned…before it’s too late.
Follow Riza around the map as she chases destiny...or maybe it chases her.
This is Chapter 4 of the series! Check out Chapter 1 here first.
- Ongoing series with short, easy to digest "episodes" released every 2 months or so.
- Anywhere from 30-55 unique CG images in each chapter.
- Tons of character sprites with an ever-growing library of expressions and poses.
- Large cast of colorful characters and creatures, each with their own quirks, secrets, and dynamics with others--you're sure to find a favorite (or two) as the story progresses!
- Magic, monsters, and mayhem--a grand adventure in a parallel world with plenty of action to be seen and lore to be discovered.
- A story about growing up, and maybe also saving the world--inspired by JRPGs and isekai anime.
NOTES & LINKS:
This is a kinetic novel series adapted from a webcomic--there are no choices to make or alternate endings to unlock; just sit back and enjoy the story!
DreamCatcher: Reflections Volume 1, which contains finalized, polished versions of chapters 1-5 plus exclusive bonus content and extra features, is now out on Steam!
(This is how much of the story is complete by the end of this chapter!)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.